IABC Saskatoon Communicator of the Year Award
IABC Saskatoon’s Communicator of the Year Award recognizes a Saskatoon communications professional and member of IABC Saskatoon who has demonstrated leadership and communication skills that drive business results or has demonstrated commitment to advancing the profession. The Communicator of the Year exemplifies excellence in communications, demonstrating a commitment to IABC’s Code of Ethics, best practices, and delivering measurable outcomes in their professional work.
The honoree must:
- Work in Saskatoon
- Be a member of IABC Saskatoon
Candidates are judged on their achievements and demonstrated commitment to advancing the profession. Candidate nominations will be judged in the following areas (nominees need not meet all criteria, but strongly exemplify more than one area):
- Professional achievements, such as awards, significant educational achievements, or other recognition
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
- Demonstrated commitment to IABC’s Code of Ethics
- Demonstrated commitment to advancing the communications profession
- Excellence in developing or advancing communications in a company, organization, or for a client, in a way that helped to drive business results
- Has executed a creative communications approach that helped to drive business results, either professionally or in personal (civic or charitable) interests
- Civic or charitable involvement
Only one person may be recognized as the IABC Saskatoon Communicator of the Year each year. The winner will be announced at the IABC Saskatoon AGM in June.
To nominate someone, you do not need to be a member. You can nominate your mentor, coworker, supervisor, boss or anyone else who you think stands out in the industry and shows excellence in the areas above.
To nominate someone, please fill out the following form by May 30, 2022. The judging panel will review the applications and announce the winner at the AGM in June.