Junior Marketing and Communications Consultant
- Location: Saskatoon, SK
The Saskatchewan Health Quality Council (HQC) works in service of the province and its citizens to meet the challenges of improving health and health care. As an independent, evidence-driven organization, we share our expertise in systems thinking and educational design to help build the capability to improve. We also influence policy and delivery by identifying what works and why through objective analysis.
HQC is seeking a full-time Junior Marketing and Communications Consultant to join our team. This is a full-time position, located in Saskatoon. HQC offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. This posting will remain open until 4 pm on March 5th, 2021.
The Junior Marketing and Communications Consultant at HQC contributes to the mission and vision of the organization by:
- Assisting with the implementation of marketing and communications tactics as identified in HQC’s marketing and communications plan
- Collaborating with other members of the marketing and communications team to deliver seamless service to internal staff, system partners, and external stakeholders
- Championing the brand and brand message internally and externally while maintaining brand guidelines are met across the organization and externally
For this specific opportunity, HQC is looking to complement our team with someone who has the following knowledge and skills:
- A continuous learning mindset. Shows an active desire to learn new skills and concepts
- An improvement mindset. Continually looking for, and open to, ways to improve processes and outputs
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, collaboratively and within a team environment
- Quick learner who shows initiative to complete work effectively and efficiently while managing deadlines
- An innovative thinker that exercises good judgment in decision making processes
- Completed undergraduate degree in marketing, communications, journalism, public relations or related field
- 0-3 years of marketing and communications experience
- A criminal background check is required
HQC is committed to equity in its policies and practices. HQC supports diversity in its learning and work environments and ensures that applications for members of underrepresented groups are seriously considered under its employment equity practices. All qualified individuals are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please visit https://www.hqc.sk.ca/careers to read the full job description.